2-Year-Old Little Girl Chokes on Hot Dog and is Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac are delighted to share news of another life saved

It was reported to us by a family in Oregon that they had to use their LifeVac to rescue their friend’s child. The 2-year-old little girl began choking on a hot dog. Choking first aid rescue procedures were followed by the child’s mother but failed! LifeVac was then used and on the first application successfully dislodged the hot dog from the child’s airway.

We were given LifeVac as a gift when we had our baby. It sat in the kitchen cabinet for the longest but when we had a friend over their child started choking on a hot dog. While watching the mum give back blows I remembered we had the LifeVac and ran to go grab it. It immediately got the hot dog out! It saved her life. Her child was turning red and not able to talk by the time we got the LifeVac out. We couldn’t even think at the time to call EMS until after, so thank god for LifeVac.

— Mother's Friend

More News

3-Month-Old Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac Europe are delighted to announce LifeVac helped save a 3 month old baby in a choking emergency …

Read More

Parent Saves 8-Year-Old Daughter from Choking

LifeVac Europe are proud to share news of another life saved in a choking emergency …

Read More

1-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac

1-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany