Woman Saved by Good Samaritan with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are thrilled to share details of another life saved by a Good Samaritan

It was reported to us that woman in her 40s began choking at Cafe Vida Restaurant in California. The woman was eating breakfast and began choking on an egg and piece of toast. The food caused a partial blockage of her airway. Sadly, the restaurant staff did not assist the patron although she was clearly in distress. Thankfully another customer had a LifeVac with her and came to her rescue. She ran to her car and grabbed her travel kit. She explained to the woman what it was, assembled it, and handed it to the woman. The woman was now slumped over but was able to use the LifeVac on herself to clear her airway.

The woman later thanked the Good Samaritan for coming to her rescue and saving her life! We thank you, Jasmine! You are a hero.

More News

8-Month-Old Chokes on Orange Pieces and is Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac Announces Another Child Saved …

Read More

LifeVac helps save it’s youngest life, 3 week old Audrey.

On the 15th of November LifeVac was informed once again of saving another life. This time it is very special, our youngest life to date, a 3 week old girl named Audrey Johnson. Audrey was unable to breath due to a mix of thick mucus and gripe water in her airway. Audrey started to turn …

Read More

2-Year-Old Girl Chokes on Vomit and is Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac are Delighted to Share News of Another Life Saved …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa