LifeVac Europe are extremely proud to share news that LifeVac has saved a 3 year old boy from choking to death on a nut from a bolt

LifeVac is excited to share news of another life saved

A 3-year-old boy choked on a metal nut causing partial airway obstruction. The little boy was coughing, choking, and then gasping for air.

The child’s mother attempted back blows to dislodge the obstruction but attempts were unsuccessful. She then called the emergency services! While on speaker phone with the operator providing the home address she ran to the cabinet and grabbed her LifeVac device. The mother used the LifeVac and on the second Place, Push, Pull motion the nut was dislodged.

“We were able to clear the blockage and cancel the ambulance call, although the police did show up a few minutes later just to check on us. I don’t even want to think what could have happened if we didn’t have the LifeVac!”

Mum’s post after choking incident:

“I am pretty sure I just lost 10 years off my life. My son went into the pantry because he kept asking me for some Halloween candy. Next thing I know, I hear him cough and start to gag. I tried getting him to cough whatever it was out but when that didn’t help I called EMS and grabbed the Life Vac that I stashed in the kitchen, just in case. While still on the phone with the EMS, I used the Life Vac and was able to get up this huge nut that he had apparently found and put in his mouth. I canceled the ambulance but the police showed up just to check on us.”

Just a small snippet from one of the many peer reviewed medical publications proving LifeVac the safest, most effective and easiest to use ACD in the world

More News

15-Month-Old Baby Boy Chokes on Raisins and is Saved with LifeVac

15-Month-Old Baby Boy Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 10-Month-Old Girl from Choking

The team at LifeVac Europe are excited to share details on another life saved! LifeVac registers another life saved! We are overjoyed to share details that LifeVac has helped save the life of another child. A 10-month-old little girl choked on a piece of bacon causing a full airway obstruction. The child’s mother performed all …

Read More

2-Year-Old Chokes and is Saved by Mother with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Saved by Mother in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany