LifeVac Saves 9-Month-Old Baby in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces another life saved

It was reported to us that LifeVac was used once again to help save the life of a child. A 9-month-old baby boy choked on a penny causing an airway obstruction. The child’s father attempted First Aid choking rescue protocol but was unsuccessful in dislodging the coin. He then utilized the LifeVac with his son in a sitting position and was able to successfully dislodge the obstruction saving his son’s life.

This 9-month-old baby is the 148th child saved by LifeVac when choking rescue procedures failed. We are so thankful this family saw a video on LifeVac and choose to protect their family.

More News

LifeVac saves first life within Priory Group.

LifeVac saves first life within Priory Adult Care The team at LifeVac Europe are very pleased to share amazing news, we have been informed that LifeVac has saved it’s first life within Priory Group in a choking emergency. …

Read More

LifeVac helps save another life in the UK Adult Care Sector

The team at LifeVac Europe are very pleased to share more amazing news that LifeVac has helped save yet another life in the UK Adult Care Sector. This time within Hallmark Care Homes following their group roll out. …

Read More

Elderly Woman Saved With LifeVac

Elderly Woman Saved With LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa