1-Year-Old Boy Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac by his Mother in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac registers another life saved

It was reported to us that a 1-year-old boy choked on a plantain crisp, causing a partial airway obstruction. LifeVac was used twice and successfully dislodged the obstruction saving the child’s life.

Here is the mother’s testimonial:

Our baby boy had a smaller sized plantain crisp that are usually at the bottom of the bag. He regularly eats the larger ones, but it seems he swallowed a small piece without fully chewing it. I could hear he had a problem swallowing and breathing. Immediately we used the LifeVac. I heard a big gasp of air that he took. I knew that it had dislodged and he was breathing normally after crying.

— Mother

”Absolutely saved his life!”

More News

Older Man Saved by Good Samaritan with LifeVac

Older Man Saved by Good Samaritan with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves 1 year old Killian’s life from choking to death!

On the 7th of June 2019, LifeVac was once again informed of another life saved …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Life Within HC-One

LifeVac Saves Life Within HC-One in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany