LifeVac Europe are delighted to announce LifeVac helped save a 3 month old baby in a choking emergency

It has been reported to LifeVac Europe that a 3-month-old baby girl was saved with a LifeVac device.

The baby was choking on mucous from aspirating vomit.  She was not breathing when her mother used the LifeVac.  We are so thankful LifeVac successfully removed the mucous from her airway. She was taken to the hospital for a full evaluation and released with a clean bill of health after several hours.

More News

LifeVac saves another life in the care sector!

On the 28th of November, LifeVac Europe was once again informed of LifeVac being used to save a choking casualty. This time the incident occurred in a Spanish care establishment when a female resident who suffers from a severe neurological disability in her 70’s started to choke on chopped up apple during snack time. BLS …

Read More

5-Year-Old Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac

5-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

2 – Year Old Boy Saved By Babysitter

2-Year-Old Boy Saved by his Babysitter with LifeVac …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa