CCTV footage of LifeVac saving a life.

A 3 year old boy with Down Syndrome was eating a hot dog with his parent’s in an IKEA restaurant, The little boy began to choke on the hot dog. His parents carried out BLS protocol which failed. The little boy could not breath, speak or cough. The security team acted swiftly retrieving  LifeVac from the wall mounted box. On the first application LifeVac dislodged pieces of sausage and bread saving the 3 year old boys life.

This week we have received CCTV footage from IKEA, showing how the scary incident evolved and how LifeVac saved the little boys life.

At 1 minute 43 seconds, you can see the security guard run over to the restaurant counter shouting for the LifeVac wall mounted kit. You can then see the staff member come running out with the wall mounted LifeVac and then see a life being saved.

"Its amazing to see LifeVac in action saving this little boys life! It's wonderful every time we receive documented feedback that LifeVac saved another life, but to actually see it in action is amazing. This again shows how non invasive suction is such a crucial life saving necessity to have when BLS fails, we hope one day non invasive suction will be a part of BLS protocol to raise the current 70% effectiveness to as close to a 100% as possible"

— Marie: LifeVac Europe

More News

Choking Facts and Effectiveness of BLS Choking Protocol

Choking Facts and Effectiveness of BLS Choking Protocol …

Read More

Elderly Man Saved with LifeVac

Elderly Man Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Scottish dad choked to death at dinner as wife frantically tried to save him

41-year-old Paul McMillan Choked to Death at Home …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa