13-Month-Old Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces another amazing life saved

It was reported to us that a choking incident took place at a home in Texas. A 13-month-old baby boy with a heart condition choked on a piece of plastic. Choking BLS first aid rescue procedures were carried out but attempts failed at dislodging the object and the child became unconscious. The parent used the LifeVac and on the first Place, Pull, Push motion the obstruction was dislodged saving the child’s life.

Thank you, my son is alive

— Parent

More News

LifeVac saves 32nd life, 5 year old boy Quade choked on a lemon head.

On the 31st of July 2019 we were informed of another life saved by a courageous mother Jen Glenn who saved her sons life from choking to death on a Lemon Head using LifeVac. …

Read More

LifeVac® vs Counterfeit Devices – Why they are so Dangerous

Is There an “Off brand” Version of LifeVac? What YOU NEED to Know Before it’s too Late …

Read More

Mother Saves Her 1-Year-Old Son With LifeVac

Mother Saves Her 1-Year-Old Son with LifeVac When He Choked …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany