LifeVac saves lady’s life

LifeVac dislodges another full airway obstruction

LifeVac Europe are happy to be able share brief details of a lady being saved from choking to death from a full airway obstruction.

LifeVac saved the life of a 43-year-old woman who choked on a piece of corn on the cob. causing a total blockage. BLS Choking protocols were performed by her husband but failed. LifeVac was used and successfully dislodged the obstruction before first responders arrived on scene. She was taken to the hospital for a full evaluation and released with a clean bill of health.

 

“Everyone should have one of these LifeVacs, I would like to add that every single first responder should have this on the vehicles, every school and teacher should have one handy. I’m 100% sure that my husband saved my life with LifeVac, I’m here with my kids and family because he knew what to do and he had the necessary tools, LiveVac”

—Choking casualty

More News

LifeVac helps save a life within Hallmark Care Homes

The team at LifeVac Europe are very pleased to share more amazing news that LifeVac has helped save yet another life in the UK Adult Care Sector. This time within Hallmark Care Homes following their group roll out. …

Read More

LifeVac helps save another life within Dovehaven Care Homes

The team at LifeVac Europe have the pleasure of sharing more great news! LifeVac has helped save another life within Dovehaven Care Homes!   This is the 7th reported life saved this month, where LifeVac has helped save a precious life in a choking emergency.   Dovehaven Care Homes delivered a group roll out of …

Read More

LifeVac used AGAIN in the UK Care Sector!

It has been reported to the team here at LifeVac Europe that LifeVac has been used for the first time within TLC Care in their Cambridge Manor Residential Nursing Dementia Care Home. …

Read More

Location selector

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Ireland Ireland Spain Spain Greece Greece