1-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces another life saved

It was reported to us that a one-year-old baby girl choked on a piece of plastic sticky tape. The object caused a partial obstruction to the child’s airway. The parents performed BLS choking firs aid protocol but were not able to remove the obstruction. LifeVac was used and on the first application dislodged the tape.

The tape dislodged and she was able to breathe again normally. The LifeVac device certainly saved her life. Thank you!

— Parent

More News

Mother Saves Her 3-Year-Old Girl Using LifeVac

Mother Saves Her 3-Year-Old Girl in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

2-Year-Old Chokes on Strawberry Saved with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Chokes on Strawberry Saved with LifeVac …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Another Child In A Choking Emergency In Poland!

It has been reported to LifeVac Europe that LifeVac has saved another child in a choking emergency, our second life saved in Poland! Our distributor in Poland LifeVac Polska received fantastic news that a 10 year old boy was saved by his mother when he choked on a sweet. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa