1-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces another life saved

It was reported to us that a one-year-old baby girl choked on a piece of plastic sticky tape. The object caused a partial obstruction to the child’s airway. The parents performed BLS choking firs aid protocol but were not able to remove the obstruction. LifeVac was used and on the first application dislodged the tape.

The tape dislodged and she was able to breathe again normally. The LifeVac device certainly saved her life. Thank you!

— Parent

More News

LifeVac saves 90 year old lady from choking to death!

We have been informed LifeVac was used again by EKAB Ambulance Service in Greece to save another life. A 90 year old lady with Alzheimer’s Disease was eating dinner with her daughter when she began to choke on her food (chopped up burger). As soon as her daughter realised her mother was choking she administered …

Read More

3 year old boy saved by LifeVac!

On November 14th,  LifeVac was used again to save the life of a 3-year-old boy named Zeppelin …

Read More

The efficacy and usability of suction-based airway clearance devices for FBAO

LifeVac Vs Abdominal thrusts – LifeVac Vs Dechoker – Dechoker Vs Abdominal Thrusts   At LifeVac, we take unbiased scientific research very seriously, we are pleased to share an independent published research study carried out at Warick Medical School, University of Warick Coventry, UK. Published in an open access journal Resuscitation Plus. This randomised crossover …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany