Child Choking on Banana Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces another life saved

We are so pleased to learn that LifeVac has saved a 1 Year Old in Rockglen, SK! LifeVac was used to assist a child that was choking on mashed bananas. Back blows were first attempted but were unfortunately unsuccessful, LifeVac was then used by the parents and the obstruction was dislodged. The family has requested privacy thus no photos or further details will be released.

More News

LifeVac saves second life within Runwood Homes Senior Living.

We are very proud to share wonderful news that LifeVac has been used again to save a life in a choking emergency within the UK care sector The amazing team at The Mill House nursing home had to put their LifeVac training into action this week when a resident began to choke during meal time. …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 57-Year-Old in Choking Emergency

LifeVac Saves 57-Year-Old Lady in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 2-Year-old Boy Choking on Strawberry

LifeVac Saves 2-Year-old Boy Choking on Strawberry …

Read More


United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa