LifeVac are Thrilled to Share News of Another Life Saved

It was reported to us that an elderly female began choking on a piece of steak while at a restaurant. The food caused a total blockage of her airway, and the casualty became unconscious.

We are so thankful for the TWO (2) Good Samaritans that came to her aid. A woman and another man at the Country Club both saw the women in distress, ran to their cars, and grabbed their LifeVac units! Truly incredible.

We were attending a 40th birthday party at our Country club (in a side party room). An 85-year-old woman out in the restaurant side choked on steak. I had one in my car. And another person at the party also had one in his car. We both arrived back at the scene at about the same time with our devices. Not sure which one of ours was actually used. The patient is doing well and recovering

— Good Samaritan

More News

LifeVac self applied to save life

LifeVac saves another life in a choking emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Life Within a Dovehaven Care Home

LifeVac Saves a Residents Life In a Choking Emergency …

Read More

The efficacy and usability of suction-based airway clearance devices for FBAO

LifeVac Vs Abdominal thrusts – LifeVac Vs Dechoker – Dechoker Vs Abdominal Thrusts   At LifeVac, we take unbiased scientific research very seriously, we are pleased to share an independent published research study carried out at Warick Medical School, University of Warick Coventry, UK. Published in an open access journal Resuscitation Plus. This randomised crossover …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa