5-Year-Old Saved By Good Samaritan with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac is proud to share news of another life saved

It was reported to us that another Good Samaritan helped save a life! A young child (approximately 5 years old) was choking on a gummy candy on the side of the road. The rescuer and her family were sitting in traffic on Interstate 695 in Maryland, USA when they saw a family pulled over on the shoulder of the highway. The parent of the distressed child was trying to dislodge the obstruction with back blows but to no avail.

The family pulled over, grabbed the LifeVac unit that they carry with them all the time, and right away used the rescue device on the young child.

“The child’s airway was cleared after the second use of the LifeVac”

 

That kind of selflessness doesn’t happen very often.

More News

LifeVac Saves Another Life in a Care Home

LifeVac Saves a Life in a Care Home in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Runwood Homes Partners With LifeVac Europe.

On the 24th of July 2019, leading UK residential care and nursing home operator, Runwood Homes, have partnered with LifeVac Europe, to equip staff with the only non-invasive airway clearance device to use in choking emergencies. The vacuum face-mask system operates with a simple place-push-pull handle manoeuvre to remove blockages by suction, 3 times greater …

Read More

Man Saved by Good Samaritan with LifeVac

Man Saved by Good Samaritan with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa