5-Year-Old Saved By Good Samaritan with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac is proud to share news of another life saved

It was reported to us that another Good Samaritan helped save a life! A young child (approximately 5 years old) was choking on a gummy candy on the side of the road. The rescuer and her family were sitting in traffic on Interstate 695 in Maryland, USA when they saw a family pulled over on the shoulder of the highway. The parent of the distressed child was trying to dislodge the obstruction with back blows but to no avail.

The family pulled over, grabbed the LifeVac unit that they carry with them all the time, and right away used the rescue device on the young child.

“The child’s airway was cleared after the second use of the LifeVac”

 

That kind of selflessness doesn’t happen very often.

More News

LifeVac saves another life

LifeVac saves another child in a choking emergency! …

Read More

LifeVac saves first life within Dovehaven Care Home

It has been reported to us that LifeVac has been used again in the UK care sector, this time within Dovehaven Care Homes. …

Read More

First Responder Saves Woman with LifeVac

First Responder Saves Woman with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany