LifeVac saves hospital patients life

The team at LifeVac are proud to announce another life saved in a choking emergency!

An elderly patient in a long-term care facility choked on turkey while enjoying their dinner. BLS choking protocol was performed but was unsuccessful at dislodging the obstruction. The patient was transported to the local hospital where hospital staff scoped the patient but was unable to locate the FBAO (Foreign Body Airway Obstruction). All other rescue methods were attempted and failed to retrieve the FBAO.

A nurse practitioner quickly retrieved a LifeVac unit and was able to dislodge the large chunk of turkey (almost the size of a golf ball).

We are thankful that this hospital in Kansas had a LifeVac on hand to use in a choking emergency.

More News

3-Year-Old Chokes on Grape and is Saved with LifeVac®

LifeVac® Shares News of Another Child Saved in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Mother Saves Her 3-Year-Old Girl Using LifeVac

Mother Saves Her 3-Year-Old Girl in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves another life and welcomes a new care provider to the LifeVac family

It’s with great pleasure the team at LifeVac Europe share news that LifeVac has again helped save another life in the Adult Care Sector. LifeVac was used again to help save a life in a choking emergency, this time in Ireland. We have been asked not to name the care provider this time as not …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany