6-Year-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces another life saved

It has been reported to us that a 6-year-old girl began choking on a bagel. The bagel caused a partial obstruction to the child’s airway. Choking first aid rescue procedures were performed by the child’s mother but failed. The child was placed on her back and the LifeVac device was utilized to dislodge the obstruction. The child’s life was saved!

LifeVac has now saved over 120 children worldwide! 

 

*USA

More News

Mother saves her 1-year old girl

A mother saves her 1-year old girl in a choking emergency …

Read More

11 month old Amarannia saved from choking to death.

11 month old Amarannia was playing in her living room when she picked up a piece of plastic and put it in her mouth. …

Read More

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Bread and Grandmother Saves Him with LifeVac

Grandmother Saves 2-Year-Old Boy Choking on Bread with LifeVac …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany