LifeVac used to save 10-Month-Old Baby Girl in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac registers another life saved

It was reported to us that a 10-month-old baby girl in Alabama began to choke. Her mother performed BLS first aid choking rescue procedures on her daughter immediately but was unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction. The child was laid on her back and LifeVac was utilized twice to clear her airway.

Her airway was cleared and she began to cry, my mother purchased the LifeVac when my oldest (who is now 3 yrs old) was a baby. When purchased we hoped we would never need it but thank God we had it when my 10-month-old started choking.

More News

LifeVac helps save another life within Dovehaven Care Homes

The team at LifeVac Europe have the pleasure of sharing more great news! LifeVac has helped save another life within Dovehaven Care Homes!   This is the 7th reported life saved this month, where LifeVac has helped save a precious life in a choking emergency.   Dovehaven Care Homes delivered a group roll out of …

Read More

5-Year-Old Chokes on Cereal and Grandmother Saves Him with LifeVac®

LifeVac® are Delighted to Share News of Another Child Saved in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Choking Facts and Effectiveness of BLS Choking Protocol

Choking Facts and Effectiveness of BLS Choking Protocol …

Read More


United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa