Mum Saves Daughter with LifeVac Choking Rescue Device

LifeVac is thrilled to announce another life saved

A mother shares the frightening story of her 3-year-old daughter choking on a coin. We are so thankful she is okay!

Mothers testimonial:

“I get home from cleaning this morning and Harper decides to put a penny in her mouth…accidentally gets it lodged in her throat. I hear a weird sound and come into the living room to her trying to yell and grabbing her throat. I look in her mouth/throat and see nothing so I try the abdominal thrusts… not dislodging.. after multiple attempts and her still not being able to breathe I run to get the LifeVac device I bought online and am able to dislodge the penny but gets swallowed.. so took her to the ER in hopes it doesn’t get lodged somewhere else and will pass. My nerves are totally shot. That was so scary.

This is the device that I bought a while back because I’ve always been so scared of one of the kids choking on something. This helped save my daughter’s life. If you don’t have a anti-choking device – BUY ONE!! There are multiple kinds but this is the one I decided to buy because it has multiple masks that are different sizes. I’ve made this post public – share it! Seriously so scary and I hope this helps someone else from losing their child because I almost lost mine today.”

 

*USA

More News

Man Saves Himself Using LifeVac

  We are thrilled to share news of LifeVac saving another life when being self applied. LifeVac Europe are delighted to announce a 28-year-old male started choking on a piece of steak causing an airway obstruction. The victim used the LifeVac device on himself in a standing position. On the 3rd application, the obstruction was …

Read More

LifeVac Featured on The Doctors TV show

On the 7th of December LifeVac was featured on the Doctors Show with an interview from Angela Powell, who talks about her experience of saving her elderly mother in-laws life by using LifeVac. The Doctors Show are specialists from across health and wellness fields that join ER physician Dr. Travis Stork, Dr. Andrew Ordon, OB/GYN …

Read More

2-Year-Old Girl Chokes on Vomit and is Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac are Delighted to Share News of Another Life Saved …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa