Woman Saved with LifeVac at New Years Eve Party in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac is excited to share news on another life saved

 

On December 31st, a 23-year-old female was attending a New Year’s Eve party when she began choking on a chocolate chip cookie causing a full airway obstruction. LifeVac was used immediately and on the first Place – Push – Pull, the obstruction was dislodged saving her life.

Here is the testimonial from the family that used the LifeVac to save the young woman’s life:

“As I write this, I am still in complete shock. Our family decided to host friends and family for New Year’s Eve and we ended up having approximately 45 people at our home. After about 30 minutes of hanging out at the house, one of our closest friends began choking on some homemade cookies. As they were still somewhat hot from the oven, they stuck to her throat and did not slide down correctly hence creating a blockage. Thankfully, I had just received my replacement travel unit (yes, I had used my previous unit less than 2 weeks before this incident!!!) and with the help of her mom, was able to completely remove the cookie on the first pull. It’s crazy to me how often choking can happen and I am certain that without this device, we would’ve had a much more difficult time helping her. Note: I am a PA and with my recommendation, our hospital just agreed to purchase several units. I had confidence in this product before but now more than ever…I am sold for life!”

More News

Good Samaritan Saves 4-Year-Old in a Walmart

Good Samaritan Saves 4-Year-Old in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

First Responders Save Life with LifeVac

First Responders Save Life with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Another Life

Mum Saves Daughter with LifeVac Choking Rescue Device …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa