Man Chokes on Mozzarella Sticks and is Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac proudly announces another life saved

 

We received news that a 40-year-old man from Florida choked on mozzarella sticks. LifeVac was immediately utilized and in the second Place, Push, Pull motion dislodged the obstruction from the gentleman’s airway.

The lodged wad of cheese dislodged and he was fine. My husband insisted there was no need to go to the emergency room as he had no injuries and remained conscious. We have the LifeVac for our 10-month-old daughter and never thought we’d have to use it on her father because he didn’t chew his mozzarella sticks properly. He is okay and we are so thankful for that.” Our pediatrician recommended we purchase one. When we did research at home it took us about one minute to decide we needed one!

— Wife

More News

1-Year-Old Boy Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac by his Mother

1-Year-Old Boy Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac by his Mother in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Good Samaritan Saves Child from Choking on I95

LifeVac Europe are over the moon to share news of anther child saved by LifeVac …

Read More

Good Samaritan Saves Boy with LifeVac

Good Samaritan Saves Boy with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa