Good Samaritan Saves Her Best Friend from Choking with LifeVac

We are thrilled to share news of another life saved by a good Samaritan!


It was reported to us that a 62-year-old female with Multiple Sclerosis choked on a sweet potato. The choking victim was saved by her best friend. The caregiver was not able to be there that day, so her friend came by to help with her meals. We are so thankful she brought her LifeVac travel kit with her. When her friend began to choke, she was able to lower the wheelchair to the ground, laid it flat, and used the LifeVac. On the third attempt, the sweet potato dislodged into the oral cavity saving her life!

More News

LifeVac Saves Young Girl Choking on a Lollipop

LifeVac Saves Young Girl Choking on a Lollipop in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Choking in the news, Dysphagia and invasive suction vs non-invasive suction.

This past week, we have read an alarming amount of news articles relating to choking deaths in the care sector and outside of the care sector. In some of these tragic incidences abdominal thrusts and back blows failed and others no help was given, which is very disturbing. Here is a most recent news article: Care …

Read More

LifeVac helps save a life within Priory Group

It’s with great pleasure, we are able to share wonderful news that LifeVac has been used again within the Adult Care Sector in the UK. …

Read More


United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany