LifeVac® are Proud to Announce Another Life Saved

It was reported to us, an 11-month-old baby boy choked on a strawberry causing a partial airway obstruction.

Below is the testimonial from the child’s mother:

The LifeVac dislodged a piece of strawberry that was causing my son troubles breathing. He wasn’t able to get it up on his own or with assistance from me performing blows to his back. It took one time using the LifeVac and he was instantly fine. I was freaked out and unable to help my son when I grabbed the LifeVac on the counter. I wasn’t even sure I used it properly when my son started breathing normally again!! It took me a moment to realize there was a piece of strawberry inside the LifeVac and it had completely cleared his airways, saving his life.”

— Mother

More News

Mother Saves her 3-Year-Old Boy with LifeVac

Mum Saves her 3-Year-Old Boy with LifeVac …

Read More

7-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac

7-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac® vs Counterfeit Devices – Why they are so Dangerous

Is There an “Off brand” Version of LifeVac? What YOU NEED to Know Before it’s too Late …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany