17-Year-Old Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac registers another life saved

It was reported to us that a 17-year-old male choked on potato chips causing a partial airway obstruction. The family was on holiday at the Dream Inn in Santa Cruz California.

He was with his aunt in the hotel room as the rest of the family were on the beach already. His aunt had asked for some help with bringing some things into the hotel. He was eating chips quickly and began gasping. His aunt always travels with her LifeVac and quickly grabbed the device. She successfully dislodged the obstruction on the third Place Push Pull.

Yes definitely helped 100% saving his life

— Auntie

More News

Chimnies Residential Care Home in Medway in special measures – Choking

Chimnies Residential Care Home in Medway in Special Measures Following CQC Inspection …

Read More

Evidence based research – ICLOR/ERC 2020 guidelines – What LifeVac is doing

As many of our supporters and clients know, LifeVac’s main goal is to have non-invasive hand held suction devices included into BLS protocol to raise the current 70% effectiveness to as close to a 100% effective as possible.   At LifeVac we know data merely on lives saved isn’t sufficient to prove how effective or …

Read More

LifeVac Used to Save 3-Year-old Boy from Choking on a Nut

LifeVac Europe are extremely proud to share news that LifeVac has saved a 3 year old boy from choking to death on a nut from a bolt …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany