Aunt Saves Her 3-Year-Old Niece in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are happy to share news of another life saved

 

It has been reported to us a 3-year-old little girl began choking on a chicken nugget causing a partial airway obstruction. Seeing the child in distress her Aunt right away retrieved their LifeVac device. On the first place, push, pull motion the food was dislodged saving her life.

 

Testimonial:

“My niece was choking on a chicken nugget and I’m not familiar with the abdominal thrusts (was never taught it) and so my first instinct was to grab this device I had gotten from my mother and within one or two tries it was out. It was the most terrifying thing I’ve ever gone through.”

*USA

More News

LifeVac saves another life within Hallmark Care Homes and in the Spanish care sector!

It seems we are sharing news nearly every other week or month that LifeVac has saved another life as we continue to grow and lead the way in choking prevention. …

Read More

First Responder Saves Woman with LifeVac

First Responder Saves Woman with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Elderly Man Chokes on Pizza Dough Saved with LifeVac

Elderly Man Chokes on Pizza Dough Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa