LifeVac saves 36th life!

On the 27th of August LifeVac was informed once again of saving another child’s life!

Sue Stokes who is certified in BLS protocol had to put her life saving skills to the test on Friday morning to save her son Nicholas’s life.

Sue who has had to previously put her life saving skills to the test 3 times previously, didn’t expect to have to do this again when her son Nicholas started to choke on peanut butter and bread.

Nicholas was eating his snack when he began to choke, Sue quickly realised her son was in trouble and unable to breath, she carried out the abdominal thrusts which she had done successfully before, but this time they did not work. Sue quickly remembered LifeVac that she had purchased years prior. She laid Nicholas on his side and quickly applied the LifeVac. With one application a large piece of peanut butter and bread roughly 3 inches long was dislodged saving Nicholas’s life.

"It really saved his (Nicholas's) life this morning!!!!"

— Sue Stokes

More News

LifeVac saves life within Runwood Homes Senior Living

LifeVac saves mans life in a choking emergency …

Read More

14-Month-Old Baby Girl is Saved with LifeVac

14-Month-Old Baby Girl Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves second life within Runwood Homes Senior Living.

We are very proud to share wonderful news that LifeVac has been used again to save a life in a choking emergency within the UK care sector The amazing team at The Mill House nursing home had to put their LifeVac training into action this week when a resident began to choke during meal time. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa