LifeVac Registers Another Child Saved

It was reported to us that a 13-year-old boy choked on a hard sweet while visiting an amusement park in Idaho. The sweet caused a full airway obstruction. His parents attempted BLS first aid choking protocol but these attempts did not help in dislodging the sweet. LifeVac was then used and on the first Place – Push – Pull, successfully removed the obstruction.

LifeVac 1000% saved his life. I keep one in my house, and one in my vehicle that I take with me when away from the car, such as this at an amusement park. If I could have one in all of our cars, our boat etc I would

— Mother

More News

3 year old boy saved by LifeVac!

On November 14th,  LifeVac was used again to save the life of a 3-year-old boy named Zeppelin …

Read More

LifeVac saves another life in a choking emergency

Today we share more amazing news! …

Read More

Clayton-le-Moors care home under investigation following choking death.

An investigation into choking risks at a Lancashire care home has been launched following the death of one of its residents. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany