21 month old boy saved in choking emergency

21 month old Sawyer, saved by LifeVac and quick thinking Father.

 

The team at LifeVac Europe are very pleased to share news that LifeVac has helped save another child’s life in a choking emergency. This time in Ajax, Ontario, Canada.

Sawyer, aged 21 months, was saved by his father using LifeVac in a choking emergency.
Sawyer, aged 21 months, was saved by his father using LifeVac in a choking emergency.

"I am a first responder so when I saw my son choking, I knew exactly what I needed to do. To my horror, the Abdominal Thrust was ineffective. I quickly realised his food was firmly wedged in his throat. I quickly grabbed the LifeVac. It only took one pump to pop the food out. My son began to cry, which meant he was now breathing. Relief filled me, and then gratitude for this device that saved my son's life."

—Sawyer's father (Sam) is a respected First Responder and gave a brief testimonial

More News

5-Year-Old Boy with Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) Chokes and is Saved

5-Year-Old Boy with Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

8-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac

8-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves another life in the UK care sector

LifeVac saves life within Hallmark Care Homes …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany