22-Month-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are thrilled to share news of another life saved

A 22-month-old boy choked on a strawberry causing a full airway obstruction. His mother immediately started to perform first aid choking rescue procedures on her son. Unfortunately back blows failed. Thankfully she had a LifeVac. On the 1st attempt, the LifeVac device successfully dislodged the fruit clearing his airway and saving his life.


Here is the mom’s testimonial:

I am so thankful that I bought a LifeVac when my oldest was born. We have had a few close calls where I briefly thought I might have to use it throughout the years, but I was always able to dislodge the obstruction after back blows. As a registered nurse, I have taken BLS courses plenty of times so I feel fairly confident about what to do in a situation like this. Today was different, today was the day that I dreadfully had to use our life vac. My son (22 months) choked on a piece of strawberry that he took off of his big brother’s plate. After two rounds of back blows, he was blue and panicking for air and grabbing at his mouth. We used the life vac one time and the strawberry came right out. I am so beyond thankful to the life vac team. I cannot possibly put into words what your product means to our family. Life vac is officially my go-to baby shower gift for life!

— Mother

More News

Man Uses LifeVac to Save Himself from Choking

Man Uses LifeVac to Save Himself in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 94-Year-Old Female

LifeVac Saves 94-Year-Old Female in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

7-Year-Old Girl Chokes on a Marble

LifeVac Saves 7-Year-Old Girl Who Choked on a Marble …

Read More


United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany