3-Year-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are delighted to announce another life saved

A 3-year-old little boy with a rare genetic disorder (Cri du chat syndrome) choked on a piece of plastic. His mother when seeing him in distress immediately performed BLS first aid choking protocol, back blows and the abdominal thrusts but those methods failed. Thankfully the family had a LifeVac in their home. His mother was able to dislodge the obstruction after utilizing the LifeVac on the second PLACE – PUSH – PULL motion.

 

LifeVac saved his life. He started breathing normally and crying

— Mother

More News

Current Affair, Australia – Imogen’s Tragic Choking Death

‘She was our little princess’: New device could help prevent another tragedy after Imogen Lennon’s death …

Read More

LifeVac Saves a Woman with Lou Gehrig’s Disease from Choking

We are pleased to share news that LifeVac has helped to save another life …

Read More

Medical Evidence – Clinical Trial

How LifeVac saves lives in a choking emergency   …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany