2-Year-Old Saved by Mother in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are Delighted to Share News of Another Life Saved

It has been reported to us, this precious 2-year-old boy choked on a block of ice from a sorbet. Causing a full airway obstruction.

Below is the mother’s testimonial:

I tried back blows first and when my son was still panicking and clearly couldn’t breathe, I pulled the LifeVac out and laid him on his back. I used the device and the chunk of ice from sorbet shot out into the LifeVac. He was able to breathe right after! Never thought we would have to use the device. It absolutely saved his life!

— Mother

More News

Arthur Lih the inventor of LifeVac shares his story

We are extremely proud to have created LifeVac with Arthur who is a close family friend as well as a part of our inspiration. Since LifeVacs invention and the forming of LifeVac USA and LifeVac Europe, there is now LifeVac Spain, LifeVac Canada, LifeVac Southeast Europe, LifeVac South Africa, LifeVac Polska and LifeVac Japan. All …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 86-Year-Old Female in a UK Care Home

LifeVac Saves 86-Year-Old Female in a UK Care Home in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac’s 30th life saved!

On the 5th of June 2019 LifeVac Europe was informed of another life saved in the UK care sector …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa