LifeVac Europe are very thrilled to share news that LifeVac has saved another life in a choking emergency

The choking scare was reported to us by the child’s aunt. Her 6-year-old nephew choked on mac & cheese with a cut-up hot dog. The child was not able to breathe and was turning red. He was frightened as she attempted back blows a few times.

When choking rescue procedures failed to dislodge her nephews blocked airway, she got out her LifeVac she keeps to hand and quickly assembled it. On the first time, the food was removed out the child’s oral cavity into the unit.

“He was choking on a piece of his food so we quickly pulled the LifeVac out. It only took one pull for it to help and save his life! Absolutely, it saved his life! We were terrified, but the LifeVac came to the rescue. This is an amazing product. It needs to be everywhere”

More News

10-month-Old Choking on Plastic Saved with LifeVac

10-month-Old Choking on Plastic Saved with LifeVac …

Read More

LifeVac helps save another life within Dovehaven Care Homes

The team at LifeVac Europe have the pleasure of sharing more great news! LifeVac has helped save another life within Dovehaven Care Homes!   This is the 7th reported life saved this month, where LifeVac has helped save a precious life in a choking emergency.   Dovehaven Care Homes delivered a group roll out of …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Another LifeVac in a UK Care Home

LifeVac Saves Another LifeVac in a UK Care Home in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa