7-Year-Old Boy is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are happy to share news of another life saved

It was reported to us that a 7-year-old boy choked on a grape. The parents immediately attempted first aid choking rescue procedures, but BLS protocol unfortunately failed. They laid their son on his back. LifeVac successfully dislodged the grape on the first PLACE – PUSH – PULL.

We were having a family picnic on our back porch when he began choking. I had received this as a gift and never thought I would actually have to use it. Now I want to have one in my bag at all times just in case! This was purchased for me by a grandmother as a gift. LifeVac ABSOLUTELY saved his life

— Mother

More News

Chimnies Residential Care Home in Medway in special measures – Choking

Chimnies Residential Care Home in Medway in Special Measures Following CQC Inspection …

Read More

3-Year-Old has Seizure and Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac

3-Year-Old has Seizure and is Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Woman Chokes on Cherry Pit and Saves Herself with LifeVac

Woman Chokes on Cherry Pit and Saves Herself with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany