Toddler Saved from Choking with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces another life saved

We have been informed that on January 7th, LifeVac was used again to help save the life of another child. A 1-year-old girl began choking causing a partial airway obstruction. Her parent followed choking first aid rescue procedures but they were unsuccessful. The child was laid down and LifeVac was deployed, helping dislodge the obstruction on the first application. We are thankful the child is okay!

*USA

More News

11 month old Amarannia saved from choking to death.

11 month old Amarannia was playing in her living room when she picked up a piece of plastic and put it in her mouth. …

Read More

LifeVac saves 34th life from choking to death!

On the 1st of August 2019, LifeVac was informed once again another life has been saved from choking to death. …

Read More

Good Samaritan Saves Boy with LifeVac

Good Samaritan Saves Boy with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany