LifeVac Europe are proud to announce another life has been saved in a choking emergency.

LifeVac Europe are happy to share the news that LifeVac has saved another child in a choking emergency.  We received a report that a 3-year-old boy with Down Syndrome choked on a gummy fruit chew snack.  His father shared details of the choking scare.  The fruit chew snack caused a partial blockage but he was unable to dislodge the obstruction with back blows.  When choking rescue procedures failed to dislodge the airway obstruction the child’s father laid him on the floor. Holding his sons head, the father applied the LifeVac to the child’s face and on the second place, push, pull motion the gummy fruit snack popped right out onto the floor.

We are so thankful the child is okay especially with the nearest hospital 16 miles away.

More News

LifeVac welcomes care providers

LifeVac Europe welcomes new care providers to the LifeVac family   It’s not often we have the opportunity to promote partnerships with new care providers, but as we have been training Signature Care Homes this past week for their group roll-out, we felt we must include others. Not to just raise awareness of choking, but …

Read More

LifeVac saves another life and welcomes a new care provider to the LifeVac family

It’s with great pleasure the team at LifeVac Europe share news that LifeVac has again helped save another life in the Adult Care Sector. LifeVac was used again to help save a life in a choking emergency, this time in Ireland. We have been asked not to name the care provider this time as not …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Life In Hallmark Care Homes

LifeVac Saves Female Residents Life In A Choking Emergency …

Read More

Location selector

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Ireland Ireland Spain Spain Greece Greece