Good Samaritan Saves 3-Year-Old Boy from Choking To Death

LifeVac is thrilled to announce another life saved

 

It was reported to us that on December 1st a good Samaritan saved the life of a 3-year-old boy. The child came into difficulty while at Logan’s Restaurant while eating a meal. The LifeVac was used two times by the good Samaritan and dislodged the food saving the child’s life.

“I’m so glad I had it in my car”

We are so thankful to these incredible heroes! There have been seven amazing individuals that have used the LifeVac to save someone other than their loved ones!

 

*USA

More News

Good Samaritan Saves Life With LifeVac

LifeVac Saves Life Within a Logan’s Restaurant in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves 90 year old lady from choking to death!

We have been informed LifeVac was used again by EKAB Ambulance Service in Greece to save another life. A 90 year old lady with Alzheimer’s Disease was eating dinner with her daughter when she began to choke on her food (chopped up burger). As soon as her daughter realised her mother was choking she administered …

Read More

LifeVac helps save another life in Spain!

LifeVac helps save another life in a choking emergency The team at LifeVac Europe are very please to share that LifeVac has been used again to help save another life in a choking emergency. This time in Catalunya, Spain. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany