LifeVac saves 3 year old girl

Alabama Assistant Fire – EMT saves 3 year old girl

The team at LifeVac Europe are pleased to share wonderful news that LifeVac has been used again in a choking emergency, this time to save a 3 year old girl.

A 3-year-old little girl choked on hard candy causing a full obstruction. The abdominal thrusts were performed by her parent’s but failed to dislodge the obstruction. Emergency services were called and was reported the child was not breathing. The Asst Fire Chief – EMT heard the call come in and was only a short distance away.

Upon arrival, choking rescue protocol was attempted but was unsuccessful. The child was laid down and on the 1st attempt, the LifeVac ACD successfully dislodged the hard candy saving the child’s life.

“The device was mine personally, but I took it with me on the choking call to a 3-year-old female. We are a volunteer department, and sometimes our EMTs may respond in their personal vehicles depending on the location on the call.”

— Asst Fire Chief - EMT

More News

Husband Saves his Wife Using LifeVac

Husband Saves his Wife Using LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Good Samaritan Saves Boy with LifeVac

Good Samaritan Saves Boy with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

2-Year-Old Choking on Bottle Cap Saved by LifeVac

2-Year-Old Choking on Bottle Cap Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany