9-Year-Old Chokes on Lollipop Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are thrilled to share news of another life saved

It was reported to us that a 9-year-old boy choked on a lollipop. The hard boiled sweet caused a partial airway obstruction which quickly turned into a full airway obstruction. LifeVac was used after BLS first aid protocol failed.

“The lollipop broke due to the suction of the LifeVac and dislodged it into pieces allowing it to come up and out of his airway. It would not have come out if it hadn’t didn’t broken as it was too big and too far down in his airway. I tried back blows and the Abdominal Thrusts multiple times, and nothing worked. He turned blue and started to go limp on me. I ran him to the couch and laid him down as my daughter opened the LifeVac and immediately placed it over his face and began pulling. The device absolutely saved his life. If I hadn’t had this device, I don’t think my son would be here today. Thank you, guys, so much again from the bottom of my heart.” – Mother

More News

10-month-old saved from choking inside Irmo restaurant with LifeVac

LifeVac Europe are extremely proud to share amazing news that LifeVac saved 10 month old Gabriel …

Read More

LifeVac® Saves Another Life from Choking in a UK Care Home

LifeVac are Proud to Share News of Another Life Saved in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

1-Year-Old Little Girl Chokes on a Crayon

1-Year-Old Little Girl Chokes on Crayon Goes Unconscious and is Saved by LifeVac Device …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa