LifeVac Saves a Life in a Care Home in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are proud to share news of another life saved

A 26-year-old autistic young man residing in a care home began choking on a muffin. The muffin caused a full airway obstruction causing him to lose consciousness. LifeVac was used right away and successfully removed the muffin opening his airway. Paramedics were called and arrived after the patient was conscious and breathing. He was taken to the hospital for a full evaluation and released within an hour.

We are very thankful the owners of the care home saw the video of the 10-month-old boy that was saved by a good Samaritan at Eggs Up Grill in SC.

More News

LifeVac® Used to Save 77-Year-Old from Choking

LifeVac® Saves Another Life in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac used again in the care sector to dislodge an obstruction in a choking emergency.

We are very happy to announce that LifeVac has been used again in the care sector a year apart. …

Read More

LifeVac Used to Save 1-Year-Old from Choking on Vomit

LifeVac Used to Save 1-Year-Old from Choking on Vomit …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany