LifeVac Saves 13-Year-Old Boy in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces another life saved

It was reported to us that a 13-year-old boy from North Carolina choked on a grape. Choking BLS first aid rescue procedures were followed but failed to remove the grape from the child’s airway. The father laid his son down and applied the LifeVac device, on the first application LifeVac dislodged the grape from his son’s airway.

He was crying. I was crying but was glad the LifeVac saved his life. If I didn’t have this wonderful device I don’t know what I would’ve done. I purchased a LifeVac after seeing a video where a 10-month-old baby boy was choking on a piece of pancake

— Father

More News

LifeVac Europe Partners With Knights Absorb

The team at LifeVac Europe are pleased to share wonderful news of our partnership with Knights Absorb. …

Read More

McDonald’s Implement Measures Against Choking

McDonald’s of Tarragona Implement Measures Against Choking …

Read More

MHRA Warns of Unsafe Counterfeit Anti-Choking Devices

MHRA Issues Urgent Public DSI (Device Safety Information) For General Public & Healthcare Professionals …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany