2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on a Grape and is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac Announces Another Child Saved

It was reported to us a 2-year-old boy choked on a grape. The child’s grandparents were feeding their grandson. The child ate a tiny grape but although it was very small it became lodged in his throat.

His grandmother knew something was wrong and shouted out to her daughter. They attempted back blows but were unsuccessful. The child’s mother came flying down the stairs, ran and grabbed the LifeVac device. On the first Place – Push – Pull motion, LifeVac successfully dislodged the fruit. His mother saved his life!

More News

Teenager Saved with LifeVac on Christmas Day

Teenager Saved with LifeVac on Christmas Day in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

4-Year-Old boy Saved With LifeVac After Seizure

4-Year-Old boy Saved With LifeVac After Seizure in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves another life within Hallmark Care Homes and in the Spanish care sector!

It seems we are sharing news nearly every other week or month that LifeVac has saved another life as we continue to grow and lead the way in choking prevention. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany