LifeVac Saves 7-Month-Old Girl in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are proud to share news of another life saved

 

This precious 7-month-old baby girl choked on a piece of plastic that had fallen on the parent’s bed. Here is the frightening testimonial from the child’s mother.

“My 7-month-old daughter was playing and found a small piece of plastic that I wouldn’t have noticed but she did. I’m sitting right next to her, and she starts gagging, like the kind of gagging that’s she’s trying to throw up whatever it is and she’s trying to gasp for air but getting very little. I had no idea what she put in her mouth as all the toys around her had no small parts and were made for her age group. I tried looking in her mouth but saw nothing. That’s when I freaked out. I tried back blows meant for an infant, and even the thrusts, but nothing. I was yelling at Siri to call EMS but by the time it finally called them, I had already pulled out our LifeVac and in one pull it was out and she was crying. I’d never been so relieved and couldn’t imagine what could have happened if I had to wait on an ambulance to arrive.”

 

*USA

More News

LifeVac saves first life within St Heliers Residential Hotel

The team at LifeVac Europe are very please to announce, LifeVac has saved another life in the UK care sector! …

Read More

6-Year-Old Chokes on Burger and is Saved by LifeVac

6-Year-Old Chokes on Burger – Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Used to Save 1-Year-Old from Choking on Vomit

LifeVac Used to Save 1-Year-Old from Choking on Vomit …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa