First Responder Saves Child with LifeVac  in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are thrilled to share news on another life saved

 

A 6-year-old boy was saved by a volunteer first responder at a fire department in Pennsylvania. The child choked on a peanut causing a full airway obstruction obstruction.

I happened to be driving on Interstate 15PA/MD line. A car started swerving, pulled over to the side of the road. A woman gets out and jumps in the back seat of her car. I stopped! A 6-year-old is in the back seat, unconscious and blue. I grabbed the LifeVac from my kit, used it one time. It worked great!

— First Responder

*USA

More News

Evidence based research – ICLOR/ERC 2020 guidelines – What LifeVac is doing

As many of our supporters and clients know, LifeVac’s main goal is to have non-invasive hand held suction devices included into BLS protocol to raise the current 70% effectiveness to as close to a 100% effective as possible.   At LifeVac we know data merely on lives saved isn’t sufficient to prove how effective or …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Boy Who Choked On Turkey

LifeVac Saves Boy Who Choked at Thanksgiving Dinner …

Read More

21 month old boy saved in choking emergency

21 month old Sawyer, saved by LifeVac and quick thinking Father.   The team at LifeVac Europe are very pleased to share news that LifeVac has helped save another child’s life in a choking emergency. This time in Ajax, Ontario, Canada. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa