Man Chokes on Piece of Hot Dog and is Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac Registers Another Life Saved in a Choking Emergency

It was reported to us that a 32-year-old gentleman in Texas experienced a choking incident. While enjoying a hot dog, a piece became lodged in his airway causing a full airway obstruction. LifeVac was used in a sitting position. On the third Place – Push – Pull motion, LifeVac dislodged the hot dog saving the mans life.

More News

Woman saves herself from choking with LifeVac

Woman Saves Herself from Choking with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves another life in the UK care sector!

On the 18th of November, LifeVac Europe was informed once again it had been used to save another life. This time to save a residents life in a Future Care Group home in Chichester. It was only in October that Future Care Group partnered with LifeVac and we completed regional training for their group roll …

Read More

1-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac

1-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More


United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany