LifeVac Europe are extremely proud to share amazing news that LifeVac saved 10 month old Gabriel

A room full of people all stopped, their focus no longer on their food; several rushed in to help. A nurse, a CPR instructor all tried to help but the minutes went by and Gabriel lost consciousness.

— ABC News

Had it not been for Major Hillard and his family who had a simple device collecting dust in their car that day, Gabriel’s parents know he may not still be here. That device is called the LifeVac.

— ABC News

Matthew Banagan – Sales and Marketing Director, LifeVac Europe commented: “When I watched this news segment it brought tears to my eyes. Seeing the sheer panic in the restaurant and the quick actions of everybody involved really gets your adrenaline running. I’m very proud that our LifeVac airway clearance device/anti choking device was able to help save another life in a choking emergency. Little Gabriel is here today thanks to quick thinking actions of everyone involved, especially Major. This is the third time LifeVac has been caught on CCTV saving a life when all else has failed.”

More News

LifeVac saves 80 year old woman

LifeVac saves 80 year old woman in a choking emergency …

Read More

First Responder Saves Child with LifeVac

First Responder Saves Child with LifeVac  in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

10-month-old Girl Saved with LifeVac in Choking Emergency

10-month-old Girl Saved with LifeVac …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany