LifeVac Europe are extremely proud to share amazing news that LifeVac saved 10 month old Gabriel

A room full of people all stopped, their focus no longer on their food; several rushed in to help. A nurse, a CPR instructor all tried to help but the minutes went by and Gabriel lost consciousness.

— ABC News

Had it not been for Major Hillard and his family who had a simple device collecting dust in their car that day, Gabriel’s parents know he may not still be here. That device is called the LifeVac.

— ABC News

Matthew Banagan – Sales and Marketing Director, LifeVac Europe commented: “When I watched this news segment it brought tears to my eyes. Seeing the sheer panic in the restaurant and the quick actions of everybody involved really gets your adrenaline running. I’m very proud that our LifeVac airway clearance device/anti choking device was able to help save another life in a choking emergency. Little Gabriel is here today thanks to quick thinking actions of everyone involved, especially Major. This is the third time LifeVac has been caught on CCTV saving a life when all else has failed.”

More News

LifeVac helps save another life in the UK Adult Care Sector

The team at LifeVac Europe are very pleased to share more amazing news that LifeVac has helped save yet another life in the UK Adult Care Sector. This time within Hallmark Care Homes following their group roll out. …

Read More

LifeVac registers another life saved by EMS

We proudly announce another life saved in a choking emergency by EMS …

Read More

LifeVac saves another life in the care sector!

LifeVac have been informed once again our device has been put to use to save another life from choking to death.   …

Read More

Location selector

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Ireland Ireland Spain Spain Greece Greece