LifeVac Saves Girl Choking on Piece of Sausage in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac is thrilled to announce another life saved

It was reported to us on Christmas day that a 9-year-old girl choked on a piece of sausage. Choking First Aid rescue procedures were followed but were unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction. Thankfully a mother that was visiting the family had a LifeVac device in her car. She used the LifeVac and on the 1st attempt cleared the child’s airway. Another good Samaritan, another hero saving a child’s life when all other methods fail.

My friend’s daughter was choking on a piece of sausage last week. I had received a LifeVac a few months ago for a baby shower gift since I am an anxious mother. I had it with me in my vehicle and am soo blessed. It worked first try! Thank you LifeVac!!

— Good Samaritan

More News

Evidence based research – ICLOR/ERC 2020 guidelines – What LifeVac is doing

As many of our supporters and clients know, LifeVac’s main goal is to have non-invasive hand held suction devices included into BLS protocol to raise the current 70% effectiveness to as close to a 100% effective as possible.   At LifeVac we know data merely on lives saved isn’t sufficient to prove how effective or …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Life In Hallmark Care Homes

LifeVac Saves Female Residents Life In A Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac helps save it’s youngest life, 3 week old Audrey.

On the 15th of November LifeVac was informed once again of saving another life. This time it is very special, our youngest life to date, a 3 week old girl named Audrey Johnson. Audrey was unable to breath due to a mix of thick mucus and gripe water in her airway. Audrey started to turn …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa