10-Month-Old Chokes and Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are delighted to share news of another life saved

It was reported to us that a 10-month-old boy from Kansas choked on liquid Tylenol. The child’s parent attempted back blows but the child was turning blue and went unconscious.

Here is a frightening testimonial from the child’s mother:

My ten-month-old was given liquid Tylenol for a fever. Somehow, the medicine blocked his airway and he could not breathe. He started choking and he was not getting air to his lungs. We tried administering back blows but they did not work. He started to turn blue and went limp. My husband rushed to use the LifeVac. After three attempts it opened up his airway again. The LifeVac saved our baby’s life. We are forever grateful and will always have this device within reach. Thank you for saving our son.

— Parent

More News

Man Saves Himself Using LifeVac

  We are thrilled to share news of LifeVac saving another life when being self applied. LifeVac Europe are delighted to announce a 28-year-old male started choking on a piece of steak causing an airway obstruction. The victim used the LifeVac device on himself in a standing position. On the 3rd application, the obstruction was …

Read More

LifeVac Registers Another Life Saved

Police officer saves a man from choking to death with LifeVac …

Read More

LifeVac Helps Save Another Life In Spain!

LifeVac Helps Save an 89-Year-Old Woman in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa