5-Year-Old Chokes on Hard Boiled Sweet and is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac registers another life saved

It was reported to us that a 5-year-old boy choked on an airhead sweet causing a partial obstruction to his airway. His parents attempted a finger sweep, back blows, and even tried the abdominal thrusts. His mother then remembered she had a LifeVac kit. She has bought several of them and both grandparents have them on hand as well. She quickly retrieved the LifeVac and used it twice dislodging the hard boiled sweet.

Sweet was dislodged from his throat and allowed him to breathe again

— Mother

More News

2-Year-Old Chokes on Chicken Nugget and Back Blows Fail

2-Year-Old Chokes on Chicken Nugget Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves another life in the UK Adult Care Sector

It’s with great pleasure the team at LifeVac Europe share more amazing news, LifeVac has helped save another life within Sunrise Senior Living Sunrise Senior Living deployed LifeVac across all of their care homes in late 2019, like hundreds of care providers large and small across the UK this proved to be a great decision. …

Read More

Man Chokes on Mozzarella Sticks Saved with LifeVac

Man Chokes on Mozzarella Sticks and is Saved with LifeVac …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany