82-Year-Old Lady Saved with LifeVac in Choking Emergency

LifeVac are delighted to announce another life saved

 

It has been reported to us that an 82-year-old female that has suffered several strokes, choked on peanut butter causing a full airway obstruction. BLS First Aid Choking Protocol was performed but was unsuccessful and the patient became unconscious. LifeVac was applied 2-3 times and dislodged the obstruction saving her life.

Testimonial:

“She is talking. Still in hospital. When I saw food from earlier coming up we realized that she had aspirated and used the LifeVac on her. After about two or three pulls she started expelling the peanut butter she had eaten earlier. Mum was essentially gone. The LifeVac is amazing!”

More News

The efficacy and usability of suction-based airway clearance devices for FBAO

LifeVac Vs Abdominal thrusts – LifeVac Vs Dechoker – Dechoker Vs Abdominal Thrusts   At LifeVac, we take unbiased scientific research very seriously, we are pleased to share an independent published research study carried out at Warick Medical School, University of Warick Coventry, UK. Published in an open access journal Resuscitation Plus. This randomised crossover …

Read More

Scottish dad choked to death at dinner as wife frantically tried to save him

41-year-old Paul McMillan Choked to Death at Home …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa