7-Year-Old Chokes and Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are happy to share news of another life saved

It was reported to us that a family in Mississippi experienced a choking scare. A 7-year-old girl began choking on an apple causing a full blockage to her airway. The child was turning blue in colour. Choking first aid rescue procedures were performed but were unsuccessful. The child was then laid down and LifeVac was used twice successfully removing the obstruction.

I don’t know how but the first time I tried I did it wrong somehow, but the second time a big clump of half-chewed apple/spit came out while she was coughing but was okay. She threw up right after but thankfully she is still okay. Without a doubt, LifeVac saved her life. It takes an ambulance about 30-35 mins to get to us and nothing else was working. Thank you, guys, this is an amazing invention!

— Family member

More News

Evidence based research – ICLOR/ERC 2020 guidelines – What LifeVac is doing

As many of our supporters and clients know, LifeVac’s main goal is to have non-invasive hand held suction devices included into BLS protocol to raise the current 70% effectiveness to as close to a 100% effective as possible.   At LifeVac we know data merely on lives saved isn’t sufficient to prove how effective or …

Read More

LifeVac saves first life within St Heliers Residential Hotel

The team at LifeVac Europe are very please to announce, LifeVac has saved another life in the UK care sector! …

Read More

36-Year-Old Chokes and LifeVac is Used to Save His Life

36-Year-Old Chokes Abdominal Thrusts Fail and LifeVac is Used to Save His Life …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa