2-Year-Old Girl Saved By LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces another life saved

It has been reported to us, that a two-year-old little girl choked on a fruit snack causing an obstruction to her airway. Her mother performed the abdominal thrusts but after several unsuccessful attempts laid her daughter down and utilized her LifeVac device. On the first Place, Push, Pull motion the sweet snack was dislodged clearing her airway, helping save her life.

More News

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Coins Back Blows Fail and LifeVac Saves His Life

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Coins and LifeVac Saves His Life …

Read More

LifeVac saves another life in the care sector!

LifeVac have been informed once again our device has been put to use to save another life from choking to death.   …

Read More

57 year old man from Barnsley choked to death – ‘unlawfully killed’

‘Loving and happy’ Barnsley man, 57, who choked to death on a burger was ‘unlawfully killed’, jury rules …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa