We Are Proud to Share News of Another Child Saved in a Choking Emergency

It was reported to us that a choking incident took place in California. An 8-year-old boy choked on a chunk of meat causing a complete airway obstruction. Back blows were performed five times by his parents, but unfortunately were unsuccessful. Thankfully this family had a LifeVac® and on the second application dislodged the food saving the young boy’s life.

LifeVac absolutely saved his life because other life-saving measures did not work before using”

— Parent

More News

One-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac

One-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

13-Month-Old Chokes on Piece of Plastic and is Saved with LifeVac

13-Month-Old Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Young Girl Choking on a Lollipop

LifeVac Saves Young Girl Choking on a Lollipop in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany